Employees who feel listened to are 5 times more likely to stay in their job
“Communication is the most important skill in business today” – Forbes
Productivity improves 20-25% when employees connect with each other – McKinsey
With Clearfocus Effective Communications Training
A programme which is completely tailored to your organisation and specific goals
Employees are more engaged at work, leading to higher staff retention
Increased productivity, efficiency and effective working strategies
Staff feel confident about raising concerns to management
Improve reactiveness in meetings and handling difficult situations professionally
OUR COMMUNICATION COURSES CAN TEACH YOU TO:
Understanding good and bad social styles
Be able to include emotional appeal for influential communication
Recognise how to address others’ concerns and ideas
Be able to turn objections into a closing sale or agreement
Use a model to set up a conversation and establish clarity and authority
Use effective templates to structure proposals
Know how to use storytelling to inspire others and create memorable interactions
Our communications courses are constructed to address the common and individual concerns within the work place, issues that disrupt employee confidence and job satisfaction.
- How many of the key issues in your business are being swept under the carpet due to poor internal communication?
- How constructive is your staff when dealing with unsure customers?
Companies without constructive communication strategies in place, often fall short in productivity, job engagement and employee retention. Effective communication optimises the way in which we interact, express our ideas and concerns, and deal with issues. This can be achieved with the correct understanding and knowledge. With professional experience our constructive training has allowed us to witness immediate and ongoing results across a vast number of industry sectors. Through our experience in Workplace Mental Health Training we have found it conclusive that effective communication is one of the most constructive ways to reduce stress and increase operational perfomances.
- You’ll be given a specialist insight into the psychology which underpins decision-making and take away actionable strategies designed for business success.
- No churned-out sales tips or boring presentations, just expert knowledge converted into advanced strategies for getting the most out of every interaction.
- Learn how to interpret human behaviours and what they mean, acknowledging that difficult situations and volatile conversations can actually be embraced in your favour.
Take the first steps towards making your business greatest it can be today.
OUR COURSES ARE DEVELOPED FOR:
CARERS & SUPPORT WORKERS
RETAIL & LEISURE